Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Thrifty Finds

Happy snow day in Seattle! Today I thought I'd share some of the thrifty/antique finds I collected during my last trip to Portland. Here are some really cool things I found in my grandmother's attic:

I believe these belonged to my great grandmother.

1935, Dr. Kilmer's Swamp Root Almanac



Nudist publication. There's no date anywhere, but I think it's late 1930's-1940's.



I bought this book from one of my favorite antique stores, Sweet Pea's Rose Cottage in Milwaukie, OR.


2 comments:

Saulster said...

You always find such interesting books. I'd like to go up to my grandma's attic one day to see what sorts of old stuff she's got laying around, but I think they got rid of almost everything worth anything in a garage sale about ten years back. :(

Unknown said...

Sheesh! My grandma does not throw ANYTHING away. That's why my mom and I have so much junk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails