Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pisces

Sorry to be one day late. I've just finished my newest astrology illustration: Pisces (February 19 - March 20) Click here to see Aquarius.
Pisces is a water symbol. Many astrologers say that Pisces is a link to the spirit world and that you who are born under this sign are old souls, for they believe Pisceans to have experienced other lives in the past. 

Famous Pisces:
Alexander Graham Bell
Albert Einstein
Galileo Galilei
Jack Kerouac
Glenn Miller
Liza Minelli
Anais Nin
Elizabeth Taylor
Bernadette Peters
Bruce Willis
Diane Arbus
Dr. Suess
Drew Barrymore
Curt Cobain
Lou Reed

And here's the widget for you Pisceans out there to display on your blog ♥








2 comments:

Anzouya said...

That is so cute! I'm a proud Piscean myself (today is my birthday! -YAY!), so I'm surely going to add your widget on my blog!
Thanks for sharing! :-)

kara rane said...

hi Rachel,,love the widget* going on my blog with my Astro. Hands drawing for Pisces..happy B-day all Pisces friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails