Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello again...

Fall is in full swing and I feel busier than ever. I thought I'd share with you my current to-do list:

- Finish redesigning my online portfolio (I swear designing for myself is harder than designing for a client!)
- Finish my holiday card designs
- Have a pumpkin carving party
- Make lots of homemade soup
- Buy a new winter coat
- *Finish making my halloween costume

Speaking of halloween costumes, my boyfriend James and I have decided to do a couples costume of Red Riding Hood and the Wolf! Except we're not going to be the typical fairytale characters, rather we are going as Tex Avery's cartoon, Red Hot Riding Hood!



I hate the slutty costumes most girls wear on halloween, so I found a classy sexy vintage reconstructed red dress at the Portland Design Collective yesterday. I plan to alter it a bit more and then make a matching red cape! (I'll be sure to post photos soon!)

What are your plans for Halloween this year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw your site. It looks great! And I'm excited to see what you guys come up with for your costumes. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails